Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Short Survey Before Bed..

What would you do if?


The President of the United States called you:
Ask him to please send my dad home. Enough is enough.

You won the lottery:
Buy a house, new cars, then all the clothes and shoes and make up etc. that I want

You got invited to be on a reality TV show:
My policy on reality TV is look but don't touch. Unless maybe it was about work at the DPM, which might be fun...

You caught a friend stealing from you:
I like to talk big and say I would chew them out and never speak to them again. I might if we weren't close, but if it was someone I trusted I would just start crying.

You witnessed a murder:
CALL 911!! Then cry.

A random stranger offered you candy:
Please, I can afford my own candy. Do I look poor? Move along, stranger.

MySpace and Facebook closed:
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Please, let's not even talk about it.

A genie granted you one wish:
I am going to be selfish and say let me eat ANYTHING I want and not gain weight.

You lost your favorite possession:
Cry.

You found 10 dollars on the ground:
Yay! Ice cream anyone?!?!

Your date throws up on you:
I would not get mad, just help him clean up and get him home. It doesn't really matter anymore because if David throws up on me I have to just take it like a man. We are married, so throw up is not grounds for getting mad.

Someone cuts off a chunk of your hair:
Go with it. it is just hair.

Your favorite celebrity comes to visit you:
ooooooooooooo! I love this question! I would try to act natural despite all my inner feelings of freaking out. And get LOTS of pictures.

You were stranded on an island with nothing but the ability to make one phone call:
To my dad. He would be able to get me out of there asap.


http://www.pimpsurveys.com/view-survey.php?id=1543

No comments: