Saturday, April 14, 2007

Ready for Chicago!!

Today I did something that has been long overdue -- I bought a dress! I know this is not some great achievement, but I have been wearing the same dress for about the past five years. It is a strapless black shift dress from Express; beautiful, but worn out. I wore it in Vegas a couple of times, but since it is strapless it limits the places I can wear it comfortably. I am always cold, so that is a problem, too. So today mom and I went to Dillard's and I bought one dress, and she bought the other one that I really loved. Now, with my new pair of Borns and my new dresses, I am all set to go to Chicago in May!


This is the dress my mom bought for me. It is cool because the back is the same as the front, so it has a deep V and shows off the back!!


This is the dress that I bought. I have been eying it for a while, and it finally went on sale. Both dresses were on sale!! Yay I love a bargain! This dress has pleating on the front with a row of covered buttons. I love it!

No comments: