In other news I am happy to announce that I was officially offered a full-time job at the Dr Pepper Museum yesterday, and I have accepted! I pretty much knew it was coming, but Jack actually sat me down and we discussed the nitty gritty of salary, benefits, and job description yesterday. This is pretty exciting for me, since I have worked really hard for two and a half years to get this, and I love my job. David and I are excited to stay in Waco for a while, and we hope he enjoys his job as much as I enjoy mine.
Today at work Jessica and I put up the Dr Pepper and the Military exhibit, which turned out wonderfully!! It is so colorful and bright, and really patriotic looking. Here are a few pics from it, so come to the museum and check it out! You won't be disappointed!!


No comments:
Post a Comment