This past Thursday was my 23rd birthday AND the premier of The Office!!! The first episode of the season was so amazing, mainly because of Jim and Pam!!! If you haven't seen it yet, go to www.nbc.com/office and watch it! It is totally free onlne now, but I think you can only watch it until the next one airs next week. I could be wrong about that, but I think that is the deal. This birthday is the first time I have actually felt like I have moved into the older bracket. 21 and 22 are still almost teenagerish, but 23 feels much more adult. I want to thank all my friends who helped me celebrate my birthday with good company and wonderful presents. I got some kick-ass gifts this year. Dave and I bought each other our nightstands for our birthdays, and my parents bought us our bed and TV armoire. Laura got me a beautiful red croc skin bag to match my planner, and I got my much-anticipated James Avery earrings from Jennie. Since my little sis is now a workin' lady, she was super generous and bought me the Coach wedges that I have been coveting to replace my nasty Target ones. They are so beautiful! I have absolutley worn out my Target ones, and noticed just recently that they kind of have a funk going since they are totally synthetic material. I also FINALLY got a pair of leather J. Crew boots. They aren't for my birthday; they are kind of for Christmas. I have wanted a pair of leather J. Crew boots for years, but I they are expensive so I wait until they go on sale, but then they never have my size. They totally did this time, and these are the boots I have wanted more than any others, so yay for the fashion universe aligning in my favor.

News flash!! When I went online to get this pic, the boots are not on sale anymore!!! Best luck ever!!!!

I have the brown ones:)



Right now I am sitting on my couch writing this blog, and watching reruns of 30 Rock, and loving just being in my house. David is at the lab attempting to finish his STUPID thesis, so things are normal. Love you all!!

No comments:
Post a Comment