Pricetag: $22.50 plus tax
Purchased: 9/8/2009 @ the Fresh store in the Northpark mall in Dallas
Link: http://www.fresh.com/makeup/lip-treatment/sugar-rose-lip-treatment-spf15
Today while in Dallas on a work trip I found myself with some time to wander the Northpark Mall while The Boss was in a lunch meeting that I was not invited to. No worries! I did fine on my own with a pretzel, cheese dip and a follow-up ice cream. No. Worries. So I knew this was going to be the case and after doing very well on my J. Crew checklist I ate lunch and circled back to the stores I mentally saved for if I had time. The fresh store was one of them. I have always wanted to try their signature Sugar lip treatment but recently saw that they now offer a tinted version! I am a huge fan of lip gloss that is a crazy color in the tube but goes on with the slightest hint of tint. I tried it out and looove it so far. If you follow me on Twitter or facebook you know I swear by bonnebell vanilla lip gloss and it has the distinction of being not only the one lipgloss I have ever finished a tube of but also the only one I have then moved on and finished several tubes of. That just does not happen in my world. So we will see if Sugar Rose can stand the test of time. Negatives include the fact that the tube is bulky and the lipgloss is freestanding in the tube, not poured in, which is just a personal pet peeve not an indicator of quality or anything. Here are some before and after pics of me:
Before, bad light! Sorry bout that...

After, outside, better light...

Here is the tube:

Here is the stuff:

Does anyone else use this product or brand?

No comments:
Post a Comment