Saturday, May 26, 2007

Oh So Tired

Oh dear God I am exhausted. I literally made myself write this post, and I LOVE to blog! I have no energy to finish recounting the events from Chicago; let's just say my dream one day is to work at Kiehls and live in the nearby neighborhood while going to school to get my master's in photography from the Art Institute. I loved it. My sister graduated from high school today, which is the real reason why I am too tired to post this weekend. It is not her fault, it is just that my entire family is here and dealing with Dave's family too, it is just a tiring experience. Add on to this long day having to rescue two of the nicest dogs I have ever seen off the side of the road, and you have a cocktail for sleepiness. I love going to my high school's graduations because it is like a little mini reunion. I am literally falling asleep writing this post, so the last thing I will mention is that I am going to be in a documentary about The Office! It is almost done and will be on YouTube shortly. I am EXTREMELY excited!! I will try to post a more coherent entry tomorrow, and also post a memory on Life Before Blogging. It has been a while!

No comments: