Sunday, August 27, 2006

One Week and Counting...

Well, it is Sunday the 27th, and I will officially be married in one week and about 6 hours!! Yesterday was my Bridal Tea hosted by friends of my mother, and it was so fun! Mainly because there was a lot of amazing food and I got to open presents the whole time. Only after I got everything back to the house did I realize that I had to write thank you notes for all of them, but I went ahead and did that last night. Go me!! The next week will be crazy! I come back home on Wednesday night, which is also when my grandparents on my mom's side get into town. Thursday is when my dad's parents get here, and also when Christine, Kelsey, and Courtney (our friends from Germany) arrive. Christine and the girls have never seen the new house or DJ or the two youngest kittens, so that should be fun! David's entire extended family will get here sometime next week too, but thankfully many of them won't come until the day of the wedding. There are just so many of them!!

In other news, everyone needs to check out the DPM's Blog and website!! I have done a lot of work on them, and they are totally the place to be on the internet now!! I am in the process of adding an e-card service, a FAQs service, and the guestbook service is already in place on the blog only. In completely unrelated news, check out the Wide World of Waco Eats under my links!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! The new blog look looks good! Your gifts look great! You look glowing and happy and great! Make sure you take time for some relaxation this week, so you don't go crazy! Sorry we'll miss it, but we'll be thinking about you!